Want to get involved in sustainability but don’t know where to start? We do! Come to the first of our Sustainable Sessions on the 26th of June in Pakhuis de Zwijger Amsterdam, and get inspired! We have a wonderful line-up, with a.o. Fairphone, Flemish sustainable Filmmaker Nic Balthazar, and Sabine Veenendaal from Dutch film and Television production company Flinck Film. If you’re speaking Dutch, and want to join: Sign up here!
In preparation for the ‘Dutch Film Festival‘, we have organized Sustainable Sessions to explore the urgency and possibilities lying behind a sustainable shift within the
Dutch media industries.
After a keynote of the inspiring Peter Smith of the Dopper Water & Waste Academy you can choose two from five presented sessions of 45 minutes each, to explore a mix of cutting edge innovative designs, as well
as green ideas about the possibilities of the future. The lectures will give practical ideas and examples of how to fit sustainability into your professional, as well as daily life. Speakers include:
- Francesca Miazzo from Voedsellogica and Cities
- Last year’s Green Film Making Competition finalist Sabine Veenendaal from Flinck Film
- Flemish Filmmaker Nic Balthazar, who produced his last movie emission-free
- Siere Catering – a catering business that has worked sustainable for over twenty years!
- and the cool innovative guys from Fairphone!
What: Sustainable Sessions
When: June 26 – 12:30pm to 5pm
Where: Piet Heinkade 179, Amsterdam
Sign up here